Nuzum's Naturals Tribal Clinic
Nuzum’s Naturals Tribal Clinic is dedicated to helping people regain and maintain control of their health through a holistic approach. Dr. Daniel Nuzum is a naturopathic medical doctor, naprapathic and osteopathic doctor, as well as a medical acupuncturist. He has over 20 years of experience and is a patented formulator with a passion to help others find their vitality for life!
Dr. Nuzum is not taking any new patients at this time.
319 9th Ave S
Nampa, ID 83651
(208) 461- 1112
Nuzum’s Naturals is a tribal clinic. We belong to the Turtle Island Provider Network, which gives Dr. Nuzum the right to practice holistic medicine freely and for his patients to receive it. The Turtle Island Network licenses providers, clinics, hospitals and universities of state and federal jurisdiction.
Dr. Nuzum is licensed by the network in:
- Indigenous Natural Medicine
- Indigenous Drugless Osteopathy/Chropathy (Hands on healing)
- Indigenous Oriental Tribal Medicine
What are the benefits and reasons for my patients/clients to become members?
- Access to receive products and/or services to the healing center they signed up under
- Allows the members, along with their healthcare provider, to choose what kind of services to receive, including modalities often not covered by traditional allopathic (medical) clinics
- All member records are part of tribal documents and are kept confidential, other agencies are not allowed access
- All consultations, treatments, etc., are tax-deductible because tribal healing centers are non-profit and work like a 501(C)3