- Mild colon cleansing*
- Support healthy detoxification*
- Support healthy intestinal environment*
- No irritant or stimulants
Let's talk about bowel movements.
Most people shy away when topics of bowel movements or the topic of "poop" comes up. Your bowels are your large intestine (colon). This is the last portion of your digestive system after food has moved through your stomach and small intestines absorbing nutrients from the foods and drinks.
Why is regular movements and cleansing important?
Regular movements eliminate food waste, chemical toxins and potentially harmful bacteria and fungi. Toxins range from the degradation of food waste, pesticides and chemicals in foods heavy metals.
Why Colon Health?
- Colon Health is a well rounded formulation supporting three areas for healthy colon function. Regular Movements. Colon Health combines digestible and non-digestible fibers like psyllium and pectin to "brush" the intestinal walls. This gelatinous bulk cleanses the walls of the intestines and binds toxins for safe removal. The average American does not eat enough fiber in their diet. Colon Health helps to add it back in.
- Safe Removal Of Toxins. In addition to fiber binding to toxins, the superfood Chlorella was added to Colon Health to support cleansing. This small single cell organism binds to heavy metals and other toxic pollutants to be expelled safely by the body.
- Healthy Intestinal Lining. The functional integrity of the intestinal lining relates to its proliferation and cellular turnover. Colon Health offers a patented form of glutamine that fuels the intestinal lining. Deglycyrrhizinated licorice root (DGL) supports the healthy lining and removal of mucus.
Stool consistency depends on many factors such as how much fiber you are eating, how much fluids you drink and how long the stools sits in your colon.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.