Feel like you're always getting sick? Or just want protection from all the germs out there?
If so, your immune system may need a little boost from Mother Nature.
Our super-immunity formula will protect you against germs wherever they lurk - at home, work, school or when you travel.
When To Use:
- Germ Infested Environments-To help protect yourself from exposure, inhale for 30 seconds prior to entering, and after leaving the environment.
- Year Round Protection-Inhale daily for 30 seconds to boost your immunity year round. Repeated and consistent use improves results.
- Periods of High Stress-There is a direct correlation between stress and lowered immunity. During periods of high stress, boost your immunity by inhaling for 30 seconds three times per day.
How To Use:
- Inhale - Place 2 drops in palms. Rub hands together. Cup hands over nose and mouth. Inhale deeply. Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Rub - Place 3 drops in palms. Massage around ankles and into soles of feet.
Boost Immunity, Easily Get Sick, Household Germs, SAD Seasonal Affect Disorder, Sneezing, Stuffy nose.
Therapeutic essential oils of cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass)º, coriandrum sativum (coriander)º, syzygium aromaticum (clove)º, origanum vulgare (oregano)º, thymus vulgaris (thyme)º, citrus reticulata (red mandarin), sunflower oilº; flower essences of magnolia grandiflora (magnolia), sinapis arvensis (mustard), ulex europaeus (gorse).
º = certified organic
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should consult with a physician or health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.